We picked 12 breeds that would do best in an NYC Apartment.
1. Mastiff- Gentle Giant, low temperment and activity level.
2. Pekingese- Low Energy. loyal and full of love
3. Greyhound- Ironically a couch potato
4. Tibetan Spaniel- Dos not bark a lot, pint size at 9-15 pounds.
5. Cavalier King Charles- Bred for Life in a palace, loves to snuggle
6. Tibetan Terrier- 20-25 pounds. suitable for walks or jogs.
7. Havanese- 10-15 pounds, sturdy and playful.
8. Pug- Pint Size, adaptable
9. Lhasa Ahpso- 12-18 pounds, small but sturdy dog.
10. Mini/Toy Poodle- Loves to please
11. Bulldog- Relaxed/Restful, doesn’t need long walks
12. French Bulldog- Cute and Quiet, needs air conditioning due to short snout